Problem when signing in and registering

Liam90

Hi im having a problem signin on main uk dirt page , i try to sign it and it says the e-mail or password is incorrect , so i ask to send an e-mail with the correct details but the ones in that e-mail also dont work lol. So i tru to re-register but its e-mail address is already in use and now im stuck. can someone just delete anthin to do with my e-mail account so i can register all over again.

thanks liam90

Hi im having a problem signin on main uk dirt page , i try to sign it and it says the e-mail or password is incorrect , so i ask to send an e-mail with the correct details but the ones in that e-mail also dont work lol. So i tru to re-register but its e-mail address is already in use and now im stuck. can someone just delete anthin to do with my e-mail account so i can register all over again.

thanks liam90

Liam

Please send me a PM with the email address you are registered with and I'll try and sort it out for you.

Cheers

Counter

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..