New and Updated tracks

drumbstick

During the off season some of the track makers have been very busy, below is a list of the new and updated tracks for 2011

New

From Barker track making, Lelystad something a bit different from your normal stockcar track

Get it HERE

post-1244-1300726852.jpg

A first track from Bristolstokie, bringing Westworld back to life

Get it HERE

post-1244-1300726868.jpg

Updated

The following tracks have all had update work done on them by Madcowie including, Some new textures, new track grip levels (This makes a huge difference especially on the smaller tracks) and anti wall riding in the corners.

Barford

Bradford

Buxton

Cowdenbeath

Nutts Corner

Taunton

Thanks to all for there hard work, these are all on the UKDirt servers for use although the website has not been updated yet so please use these links.

Edited by LeeK39

• 3 weeks later...

sometimes my ad-aware picks up threats on the installers kendo for skin packs etc,

i wouldnt worry to much.

get someone who has installed it already to send you the (track) file over msn or email. if your unsure.

I have Avira as well ken, and it picked the same virus up. it seems to be ok though.

it seems to read the installer/.exe as the virus you mention for some reason, but once the track is installed and you delete the .exe download, Avira won't pick anything up mate.

I was dubious as well to start with, so d/l it to an external hard drive and then scanned it, and it picked up nothing on the actual track file. I then d/l the .exe/installer and it read that as a virus, so i reckon it is a false reading Ken.

My pc has been fine since I installed it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..