0 pts 495 LEW

0 pts 33 JAKIE

0 pts 188 AUB

0 pts 774 LEECH

0 pts 114 PAIN

0 pts 2 PUSHER

0 pts 94 TOMBRAD

0 pts 131 GARY

Stunned to get 19 points, wasnt expecting to get 1 as i was spinning so frequently in practice but it just shows that the racing is more about avoiding crashes/people rejoining than outright speed!

ok then heres my take on this meeting and it isnt good im affraid, i personally think this was 1 of if not the worst f2 meeting ive been involved in on ukdirt since i started. the amount of stupid rejoins after people had spun was a joke if you spin or get taken out please use your mirrors and have a bit of respect for the other drivers still racing just coz your race has been damaged doesnt mean you have to wreck someone elses at the same time,

on top of this there was a few silly feuds going on in the later races again getting in the way of other people this has got to stop again its a joke, we cant even blame this on new members as it was a few older experienced racers who should know better and they are the 1st to moan if its the other way around, talking in races is also a no no which i saw atleast twice on monday, i know some people will say its the track blah blah blah but its not its the drivers and the 1s concerned must know who they are and need to sort it, next weeks track is barford and again is going to need some common sense when driving and rejoining (rejoing being the worst part by far)

i would also suggest if you cant roll to your starting grade at a decent speed without hitting a fence and getting stuck there or hitting other cars that are lined up you probably shouldnt be racing online its the easiest part of racing for gods sake

we want new members to join and enjoy there racing in f2s and if people are going to ruin races by these silly things they arent going to come back the week after and if that starts to happen i would rather lose the culprits than the new members so please ALL use common sense and dont do anything you would be angered at if it was happeneing to you because if you do do these things and you get it back you cant maon about it at all as its your own fault

Agree with Dave. I was surprised at the bad rejoins especially from a few high graded drivers who should know better. Not looking for the leaders coming through and pulling straight out infront of me. Hopefully next week will be better.

ok then heres my take on this meeting and it isnt good im affraid, i personally think this was 1 of if not the worst f2 meeting ive been involved in on ukdirt since i started. the amount of stupid rejoins after people had spun was a joke if you spin or get taken out please use your mirrors and have a bit of respect for the other drivers still racing just coz your race has been damaged doesnt mean you have to wreck someone elses at the same time,

on top of this there was a few silly feuds going on in the later races again getting in the way of other people this has got to stop again its a joke, we cant even blame this on new members as it was a few older experienced racers who should know better and they are the 1st to moan if its the other way around, talking in races is also a no no which i saw atleast twice on monday, i know some people will say its the track blah blah blah but its not its the drivers and the 1s concerned must know who they are and need to sort it, next weeks track is barford and again is going to need some common sense when driving and rejoining (rejoing being the worst part by far)

i would also suggest if you cant roll to your starting grade at a decent speed without hitting a fence and getting stuck there or hitting other cars that are lined up you probably shouldnt be racing online its the easiest part of racing for gods sake

we want new members to join and enjoy there racing in f2s and if people are going to ruin races by these silly things they arent going to come back the week after and if that starts to happen i would rather lose the culprits than the new members so please ALL use common sense and dont do anything you would be angered at if it was happeneing to you because if you do do these things and you get it back you cant maon about it at all as its your own fault

Sorry Dave but as one of the formula admins who were at the meeting and saw the incidents first hand you need to deal with the situations.....feuds is one thing, but foolish/dangerous/selfish rejoins are quite another....and here's why,

i haven't raced since Brum because i did a stupid rejoin that made me and the league look a bit amateurish....i regretted it instantly, left the meeting and expected a disciplinary message with the attendant badboy points and/or a warning and/or a ban, but nothing came. This was about 15 mins after we'd seen someone do multiple follow-ins on another driver just to 'ruin his race like he'd ruined mine' (or similar, you get the idea i'm sure)....again, nothing was forthcoming that i'm aware of from this. Of the two mine is probably worse because those who got mugged by my bad rejoin (over the banking if u recall) were purely innocent parties.

to put it another way, i think it was Groucho Marx who said 'i'd never join a club that would have ME as a member!'

If you want drivers to behave, let them know when someone has misbehaved, otherwise they just think anything goes!

cyas monday ;)

spot on dave its these higher grade drivers who think they above some of the lower grade drivers maybe they are on the colour but not on the standard of driving if we all done what is going on we would all get banned as a newcomer to uk dirt i can see that some drivers have steering wheels some have pads so the driving style is different for a start it makes me think why spend all this money on a wheel when some peaple can t drive on a pad it does nt seem riight i know its they choice its not all about what you got its about how you drive and having fun on the night once the fun stops so doe s the racing , maybe it was one of these nights when it all happens, in my opinion it just needs tidying up a little and maybe a few words in the right ears before the nunbers shorten uk dirt needs numbers not numptys !!!!!!!!!!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..