UKDirt site

I think this is the 4th Sunday in a row it has beeen down

We are aware of this issue and are in contact with our hosts as it seems to go down on its own and then reappear without us doing anything so its really been out of our control but we are trying to sort out why this happens and what we can do to resolve the issue.

I think this is the 4th Sunday in a row it has beeen down

We are aware of this issue and are in contact with our hosts as it seems to go down on its own and then reappear without us doing anything so its really been out of our control but we are trying to sort out why this happens and what we can do to resolve the issue.

Emailed them every day since Saturday, will keep you updated on progress, just threatened them with moving host if service is not resumed 9although we will need it to move the data!!

Guest stulec52

is there anywhere else a guy could go to download F2 stockcar since the site is down?

or maybe someone could e-mail me such a thing??

Hot rods are ok, but they go the wrong way.... !

thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys

Sorry, I've been away for the weekend watching the real stuff at KL and Sheffield, just back.

Our hosts Webmania are aware of issues with the memory in their servers are in the process of upgrading them.

If this does not resolve the problem, we will begin the task of moving to a different host, although unfortunately we have just renewed with them for another year :scared15:

Its not even that much of a technical site (ukdirt.co.uk), a bit of php and some jquery, doesnt exactly use excessive amounts of bandwidth so really cannot see why webmania are having so many issues??

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..