The re-opening of Stoke.

Kruiz 136

It's been a while since I've been on here as I've been so busy at work and finding time to run an F2 whilst building a new tarmac car is very difficult, but I went to practise at the re-opening Stoke stadium this Wednesday and I thought it was excellent! It really brought back some fond memories from my childhood peering over those white boards on the home straight when I was about 10 years old watching F1s bounce along the home straight and all those years ago who would of thought I'd be doing the same ten years down the line!

The track is great, smooth, fast corners with little grip and straights which are still fairly bumpy but with a strong armco fence instead of the old post and wire construction.

Here's a short video of me blasting round the place from this week:

I can't wait for the May World Qualifer Meeting there now!

:thumbs_up: Nice one Kruiz , glad alls going well .

Wouldn`t you like a bigger wing and roof number tho....... just to slow you down a bit....lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..