641 - 7

351 - 5

164 - 3

380 - 0

495 - 0

760 - 0

115 - Messer

550 - Messer

Congratulations to Kendo on winning both Heats and the Final and joint top scoring with Trav, Also Well Done to LeeK on winning the GN,

Many Thanks All whom turned up to race last night, some good racing and hope to see you all next week for Sheffield for another WQR

Having felt confident to be on the pace, I felt that a top ten finish in each race was a possibility. Not to be! as I forgot to factor "Bad Luck" into the equation!!!

Being back of the blues was difficult as you had 12 or so reds pushing from the first lap to get by, but I found it an enjoyable challenge.

One spin or fencing however and that was virtually race over. I was surprised that not many people went out of the race, thus unable to pick up places by race end.

Apologies to Drum and Grasser - I was used and abused by Tom to get Drum spun out and after you spun Grasser I couldn't avoid you, I think I broke your car :(

Had the best ever race with Trav in heat two, still don't know how he caught me up, nor how I lost two places in the last two laps of that race!! but felt great to be side by side and no dirty stuff!!

Well done Kendo top job.

Good to be on the pace thanks to Drum & Tosh, thus so far I will be back next week although I have never raced at Sheffield in F2's so that will be fun!! :thumbs_up:

Great meeting last night well done Kendo on winning the final superb drive from start to finish.

And mav it was a top race in ht2 good few laps of clean top racing :thumbs_up:.

thought the chat and banter last night was very good inbeetween races made it more of a laugh then it being rushed :thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Enjoyed last nite, probably my first proper meeting on shale and i can't seem to get the dirty stuff right on r factor, took me 3 races to get it sort of right, and without kendo (btw wd m8) blasting away from me and into the distance i had a pretty clear run with no yellows in the GN, found myself leading but with leek catching fast for 17 3/4 laps, coming out of turn 2 i could see spike going slow down back straight and backed off to miss him looked top left corner of screen to see how far leek was behind..... SH*T not heat bottom right idiot.... at that point leek dived under me and was a mad dash for the line, 0.02 close but no cigar, WD m8, been plenty of times i've destroyed your race on the last bend, and you came passed me as always fairly, :thumbs_up:

I'll give sheffield a practice before i venture out on the dirty stuff again,

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..