main site

Is it just me or is the main site down again???

Why does this keep happening and what is being done and what can be done to solve the problem if this is the case?

We had a number of issues with the host Webmania recently as they "upgraded" all their services, but I think it has been OK for the last 2 weeks.

A number of us spent many hours on the phone or trying to get into their online help facility to get this resolved.

It would help if you could let me have details of any error messages you were getting.

As I've posted elsewhere, if you have some spare time to help out with the behind the scenes technical stuff that a few of us do instead of practicing or racing, please send me a PM.

I have had e-mails from webmania saying that they have had a serious outage and are working to get everything back up and running.

I have websites on their servers and they are not working either.

We would like to inform you of a network outage that affected our network on Friday 29th April.

The outage affected all customers and was caused by a routing issue inside the Level3 network who we peer with.

As soon as the outage occured, Level3 were notified of the error and there engineers were working to resolv it.

The connection on their edge router which interfaces with our needed to be rebuilt and in the process altering the route path slightly.

The Network is currently up.

We apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We would like to give you an update regarding an issue found on server 15 & 17.

The Power Supply Unit in this server has failed, we sent a replacement PSU to the data centre which was installed, unfortunately although power was live on the server, the server itself would not respond.

We believe the midplane on the server has suffered damage as a result of the PSU failure.

We are now sending a replacement chasis for the server to the data centre. Which we hope will solve the issue.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

• 4 weeks later...

Main site wont open for me again. It just keeps trying to open but i see nothing just the spinning circle loading symbol going round n round for ever.

Any one else having problems getting on site?

Wanted to know the rfactor server password

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..