7 pts 3 johno

7 pts 380 daveyboy

6 pts 8 tosh

1 pts 515 big al

0 pts 199 waqar

0 pts 151 dode

NO SHOW pts 165 jedd

NO SHOW pts 550 LARS

Lucky me, I didn't realise I got a point! Not sure how I've got 10th in heat 1 but I'll take it.

I felt pretty rusty and the graphics were giving me jip later on in some of the races, and when that didn't happen I messed things up anyway. So not one of my better meetings, but good to see Mav back and going well. :thumbs_up:

I am still in shock now!!!

As I only had 40 mins practice and was spinning more often than not, I went to chat to tell Spike I was cancelling. He said I should at least do the W&Y race, which I agreed. Then I asked MOR what could I do to stop the car spinning when I accellerated - he said "Don't accellerate!!" - not much help there then! But he did say that the default setup was ok for here. Thats what I used for the W&Y, hence why I was so tentative going round. But I survived and felt that I could keep up with the yellows ok. My real concern was allowing the blues and reds through without screwing up theirs and my race.

Ht1 - a spin but recovered for 9th, Ht3 - a solid enough race with traffic and a brilliant 6th.

Nervous about the final, got caught in traffic so backed off allowed them through and then set off after them. Had a good time trying to stay in front of Big Al, but by the flag I could only get to 11th - I hate 11th!!!

GN was so surreal!! No-one was catching, I was driving well until the last two laps when panic and nerves and sweat hit!! Fortunately I held on and crossed the line so proud of myself that I couldn't even get the doughnuts right!!!! :rofl:

Thanks to Spike Jnr who drove a patient race with me, Thanks to Dazza for his words but for mostly not having a last bend lunge in the GN :thumbs_up: but most of all to Spike for having belief in me to do it, after I had convinced myself that its not a track I can do. Appreciate all the congrats after the race too :thumbs_up:

First eight meetings last season I didn't score a point, so to score 20 in my first meeting this season - well I may just have to retire at that!!!!

We both hope to have a go at Coventry, but again its a track I haven't been able to do in the past, but now - Who Knows!!

Well done Mav great stuff :appl:

Make sure you get booked in for Cov, the default setup is competitive there too.

I am still in shock now!!!

As I only had 40 mins practice and was spinning more often than not, I went to chat to tell Spike I was cancelling. He said I should at least do the W&Y race, which I agreed. Then I asked MOR what could I do to stop the car spinning when I accellerated - he said "Don't accellerate!!" - not much help there then! But he did say that the default setup was ok for here. Thats what I used for the W&Y, hence why I was so tentative going round. But I survived and felt that I could keep up with the yellows ok. My real concern was allowing the blues and reds through without screwing up theirs and my race.

Ht1 - a spin but recovered for 9th, Ht3 - a solid enough race with traffic and a brilliant 6th.

Nervous about the final, got caught in traffic so backed off allowed them through and then set off after them. Had a good time trying to stay in front of Big Al, but by the flag I could only get to 11th - I hate 11th!!!

GN was so surreal!! No-one was catching, I was driving well until the last two laps when panic and nerves and sweat hit!! Fortunately I held on and crossed the line so proud of myself that I couldn't even get the doughnuts right!!!! :rofl:

Thanks to Spike Jnr who drove a patient race with me, Thanks to Dazza for his words but for mostly not having a last bend lunge in the GN :thumbs_up: but most of all to Spike for having belief in me to do it, after I had convinced myself that its not a track I can do. Appreciate all the congrats after the race too :thumbs_up:

First eight meetings last season I didn't score a point, so to score 20 in my first meeting this season - well I may just have to retire at that!!!!

We both hope to have a go at Coventry, but again its a track I haven't been able to do in the past, but now - Who Knows!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..