LapTop - a real bargin!

UPGRADED HP Compaq Presario 2500 LapTop NoteBook PC N/R

This laptop is used but in perfect condition (keeping in mind the usual wear and tear a PC would get) - all that is "wrong" with it is the fascia cover for the DVD +/- RW Drive is missing - but its still fully functional!!

Specification:

Intel Celeron 2.6 Ghz Processor

192 MB RAM - UPGRADED to 704 MB RAM

40GB Hard Drive

64MB ATi Radeon IGP 340m graphics - UPGRADED to 128MB

CD-RW Drive - UPGRADED to 4x DVD +/- RW drive (also writes CDs)

Onboard sound with mic input and headphone output - built in sterio speakers

Built in 56k 'dial up' modem

Built in 10/100 MBPS Network adaptor

Ports: 3x USB 2.0, 1xFireWire(IEEE-1394), 1x S-Video out, 1x D-Sub (moniter) out, 1x Parallel, 1x PS/2, 1xPCMCIA (CardBus) Expansion slot, 1x Infra red port

The computer is being sold complete with the following items:

1x UK Power supply

All the original HP/Compaq CDs for recovery

1x TechAir 'rucksack' style carry case - worth £50

1x PCMCIA Wireless network adaptor '54g' standard

1x Akasa 2 fan USB Powered aluminium cooling pad

10x CD-Rs

10x DVD-Rs

It will come with the operating system (Windows XP Home) in 'brand new' condition - I will run the system restore CDs before shipping so it will be like a brand new PC when you turn it on for the 1st time!  -  Also includes the usual high standard of HP Bundled software including WinDVD and Roxio CD Creator.

If required, I can set the PC up for XP as described above, or with Mandrake Linux 10.1/ Fedora Core 3(RedHat) - either as a 'Linux Only' PC or a dual boot Windows/Linux system     -   for no extra charge.

The PC originally cost me £799, and the upgrades in the region of £200 - so pick up a bargin today only £550 I am asking for the lot!!

£550 ono.

I can deliver in person for free within 30ish miles of Ballymena - Any further and its Royal Mail SpecialDeilvery for £25 (Within UK).

Call 07762076457 anytime, or email: petecolvin@orange.net

Edited by pete904ni

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..