Get well soon si basset 31

Tosh924

Thanks everyone fo the kind words! ive broken and smashed 2 vertibra in my back, im walking around now, even tho im in a fair amount of pain!

Been to the hospital today and they said im very lucky to be able to walk, and couldnt believe im back on my feet already, and have been signed off work for 4 weeks at the moment,

The crash happend when i was on the outsdie of 305 Colin Greg and i caught this car with my front wheel, which chucked my car sideways and went into the fence flat out! even tho i was in alot of pain i didnt want them to cut my car up to get me out so i manged to jump out thinking it was nothing then i nearly colapsped with the pain!

heres a vid of the crash

I would like to thank all the Autospeed team who have been in constant contact with me since this happend and have spoken to me or my dad every day since it happend, and all the paramedics who got me there safely, and to Sharon at the Ben Fund who has be in contact.

Hope to see you on the track soon

Simon

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..