SKINPACK: End of Grading Period 3

MoR137

Hello,

The 3rd grading period for the UKDirt F1 2011 season ended at the British Championship last Thursday (02/06) so it's time for a new skinpack.

Existing Drivers

If you wish to change chassis or paintjob, this is your chance to do it, but please do so in accordance to the skin rules on the UKDirt website. Anybody using a novice skin during the previous grading period should also look to get some full skins in.

New Drivers

Welcome! Driver's racing their first UKDirtF1 meetings are invited to upload skins if they wish, but there plenty of variations to choose from if you want to use a novice skin (see the 'skins' tab when selecting your car in rFactor). For new skins:

• You need to upload a shale car and a tarmac car.
  • On each car, you need to paint skins with all 4 grade colours: white, yellow, blue and red.
  • Zip up the files in a ZIP file and upload them via the Skin Upload Facility in the members section of the UKDirt website. If you have any issues, you can attach them to a post on this thread or PM them to me.
  • If you drive in another formula and this is your F1 debut, or you have raced at other online racing leagues (e.g. Simstox), please get in touch with me so I can pass the info onto the admin team.
  • Any questions, just ask and I'll try to get back to you ASAP.

DEADLINE FOR SKINS: 6:00PM TUESDAY 21ST JUNE 2011.

Thanks,

MoR

Skins:

Grasser 233 (Tarmac only)

Danskin 236

Hooty 256

Edited by MoR137

:5: Edited by MoR137

The first deadline has now passed and we didn't receive much in the way of skins this month....

...therefore, I'm now releasing the skinpack one week later, just before the Knockhill meeting on the 23rd. This means the new deadline is Tuesday 21st June 2011, at 6pm.

This will allow necessary skins to reach the pack(e.g. DanSkins British skins, as he's been on holiday) and avoid having to release two small packs in quick succession. If you have been using novice skins, please use this extension to get some skins together for this pack.

Note that any submissions made between today and Saturday won't be dealt with until I get back from my holiday, so don't worry if your name doesn't appear on the list until next weekend.

Thanks,

MoR

Edited by Corny 391
To correct the year

:5:

Skin list updated with all submissions so far.