ps3/xbox pad

Pretty sure you can get adapters for them, not sure how well they work though. Think you also get Xbox 360-type controllers that are wired for PCs. Generally need a wheel rather than pad though if you want to race rF online.

Pretty sure you can get adapters for them, not sure how well they work though. Think you also get Xbox 360-type controllers that are wired for PCs. Generally need a wheel rather than pad though if you want to race rF online.

do most people use a wheel? and do you have to. been playing consoles all my life so cant use the keyboards to well haha and never had a wheel for them so just got used to pads

I use a PS2 pad to race with, with a USB adapter, which I got for about a fiver. Don't think you can do anything with ps3 pads as they are on some sort of special Bluetooth coding... Or something... Don't really know much about it lol.

Ben

• 3 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..