F2 Grading

Simon31

Hi Lads, Just a thought

for the last few weeks the grades have been a bit thin, last night for example there was 1 White, 2 Yellows, about 5 Blues and a tones of reds!

wouldnt it be better if like the first 4 in national points were SS next 6 were reds etc etc so we would have the regular drivers spaced a little bit more? and if you won a final you would go up after 5 days, but if you wasnt high enough in the points you would be downgraded accordaly? just thought it would space ot out a bit and be more life like?

Just a thought like i said

Simon

the problem we have (and trust me we know its a problem) is with any grading really it all depends on who books in if the cars at red only book in for 2 meetings out of 5 they cant get downgraded at the minute (i might however change this to less meetings per month) and same as yellows and blues to make those grades better, if people dont race and only the reds do only the reds will go up the table so only they will stay red if that makes sense

Edited by Dave488

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..