Different Chassis

southy277

Does anyone else find that you can handle different chassis's better than others? I have been racing with the shale smith chassis but found i'm quicker with the stu or fwj chassis.

Its an illusion, all the cars have the same physics but because each car has its own camera position roll bar positions view ect.

Jump in the RCE in the ftooz and then the Kitson and you will see what I mean.

I know what you mean drumb. So its the view that you prefer and not the chassis lol

I just found it strange that i can try another car and beat the times i set with the car i have been racing and using all year.

Basically yea, I go from from 2011 RCE to my 2010 WF winning Kitson and there is a tenth or two difference at least to start with just what you get used to, or what your reference points match up to.

Thanks for explaining this drumb. With my current chassis i find it hard to keep consistant laptimes. I spent last night on every shale track and found that i prefered a certain chassis. I feel more comfortable and consistant with it so a chassis change could be on the cards.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..