*ADMIN VACANCY*

Dave488

With Spike leaving F2 admin we are looking for a new person to join and help out with the running of the F2 league.

As ever we are ideally looking for people willing to give RMing meetings a go. its not as hard at is sounds and gets easier and easier the more you do trust me i dreaded my 1st go but it really is quite simple

But the main reason we are looking for a new member is to have someone willing to do meeting preveiws its always nice to read a build up to a meeting and the current team just do not have the time,Other bits would include looking at replays for disciplinary issues, and generally having some input on how we run F2s.

If you are interested or want to know more about it, either PM me, or have a chat in chat during a meeting. Drumb. tom budge or spike will point you in the rite direction and tell you whats needed of a new member also and what you would be asked to do, closing date for applications is SATURDAY 16TH JULY

if you wish to do a preveiw for a upcoming meeting ie euro or scotish so the admin team could see what your capable of then by all means send that in with your aplication it cant do you any harm we may even use it lol

Edited by Dave488
CHANGED CLOSING DATE

After some discussions I am pleased to say that Southy and Leech will be coming into the F2 admin team to help out and keep things running (hopefully) smoothly

Thanks to all that applied to help out we are sure there will be more opportunities in the future

Edited by Dave488

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..