2011 World Championship Semi Final Grids

Johno3

Hello All,

With all the qualifying rounds completed, MoR (137) finished the series as top points scorer and therefore had the option of which semi final venue he would like. He choose the first World Championship Semi Final which takes place in a little over a weeks time at Skegness.

In the event of a tie, a driver's highest score from a qualifying round was used to decide who was highest on the chart. In the evnt of the highest score being a tie and a driver having no further scores to use, their highest final finish in a qualifying round was used.

Here are the 2011 World Championship Semi Final grids:

post-189-1310407223.jpg

Reserves (in order): 164, 48, 531, 4, 465

Further details and previews will be made available closer to the time of the semi finals. Congratulations to all those drivers that have made it onto the grids.

Cheers

Johno

Edited by Johno3

Can I just take this opportunity to apologise in advance to everyone in the Belle Vue semi for getting in the way! I will try to stay off the line when I'm hanging out of the fence having been lapped 4 times. But at all costs, I intend to finish! Even from the back row I will be going as hard as I can to try and get a place in the World Final!

Can I just take this opportunity to apologise in advance to everyone in the Belle Vue semi for getting in the way! I will try to stay off the line when I'm hanging out of the fence having been lapped 4 times. But at all costs, I intend to finish! Even from the back row I will be going as hard as I can to try and get a place in the World Final!

Good for you pal, its a semi final, anything can happen!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..