488 - 10

131 - 6

39 - 9

912 - 9

641 - 8

363 - 4

365 - 0

632 - 0

Congratulations to Drumbstick for winning the Final and Joint top scoring, Also Well Done to Craig for Joint top scoring and winning two races,

Hope to see you all booked in for next weeks European Championship at NIR, Book in on the website now!

Disappointed with this meeting, as it just goes to prove that if you don't have the setup or the pace, your going to get nowhere.

My apologies to Trav in Heat 1, got it wrong and put him onto the fence, but two laps later payback was served!!

I didn't want to risk spinning the car round so just stayed where I was.

Heat 2 and I was away. Car went off after 7 laps but 3rd backwards must have crashed as there was suddenly a gap and I survived for 3rd.

Final, again 7 laps fine built up a good lead on 3rd, but as the laps ticked down the car pushed on so much I had to slow down to make the corners, and in consequence the pack just went by.

I knew I would end up 11th by race end and sure enough I did.

GN Can't remember apart from just going backwards and ended up last (13th).

Well done to Ryano, some good place finishes for you.

I do hate new drivers coming in at white, who you can see are clearly not white when the meeting unfolds, but hopefully an upgrading with a 42 points haul at the next meeting will sort that out!! Good drive tho Craig, on a difficult track :thumbs_up:

Well Done Drum - makes a change not to see 236 first!!

My apologies to Trav in Heat 1, got it wrong and put him onto the fence, but two laps later payback was served!!

I didn't want to risk spinning the car round so just stayed where I was.

lol np Mav i never really seen you to the last min and wack i was sat on top of the wall quite funny really but got off quick enough and managed to catch you for a bit of payback

was trying to to have a bit of a laugh with you about it in chat but you either missed it or was not impressed hehehe.

Buxton is one of the hardest tracks to race at i think its a well weird surface

Edited by TRAV365

Didn't see it Trav sorry - I was talking with Simon between races as he was watching me race all evening.

If it was in Mirc chat it would have pinged at me and I would have seen it then, but race chat doesn't ping - so sorry - I would have answered one way or another! lol

Yes Tosh I agree it's not a good track in any mod - and its been updated once!!

Edited by Mav

I do hate new drivers coming in at white, who you can see are clearly not white when the meeting unfolds, but hopefully an upgrading with a 42 points haul at the next meeting will sort that out!! Good drive tho Craig, on a difficult track :thumbs_up:

to be fair i wasnt excactly flying from white lap times were on par with the yellows just only car in grade so always got a clean start quite happily start higher up though im yellow on simstox if that helps

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..