Modeling

swindy

Hi all just a quick quiz,would there be any point in me starting to model some new cars tracks etc.as there no appreciation for the hours i put in doing them,just people complaining all the damm time then they got modded and messed around with so they didnt look right and free leagues banning some of them so the cars dont get used seems abit of a wast of my time.

Any thoughts sensable replys please

Thanks

Snapper

Edited by swindy

Hi all just a quick quiz,would there be any point in me starting to model some new cars tracks etc.as there no appreciation for the hours i put in doing them,just people complaining all the damm time then they got modded and messed around with so they didnt look right and free leagues banning some of them so the cars dont get used seems abit of a wast of my time.

Thanks

Snapper

hi,

don't ask or expect appreciation of the time you put into it, and don't let others decide whether you should do the work or not. If you're enjoying it then carry on....if you aren't then stop (if only for a while until you miss it).....it's your time, not theirs :)

Thanks

Snapper

well speaking for myself i always appreciate new cars and tracks end of the day people will always moan no matter how perfect the models are if you enjoy the making of the cars and tracks keep it up m8.

always enjoyed your models and tracks myself m8.

They're only banned cos the physics are wrong on them.

agreed! some of the cars were either too hard or way too fast!

to be honest swindy some of the tracks and cars you made arent the best, better than me since i cant model but just feel you could spend more time to make them the best they could be and they would be apreciated more? Think thats why they done get used, for example hednesford you made is better than the old one but is very bumpy and can get stuck in the track or go through it at some points.

Im not out to slate your work just saying if you spent more time they would get used more often?

seriously tho, it would be good to have a modeller atm, as ryan and dode have said, spend abit more time on your models getting the physics etc spot on and ironing out the faults with them ie the random holes in a track like hednesford. other than that it would be great to see more tracks and cars

definitley be good to have another person on the scene with the knowledge of how to make cars and tracks (the latter in particular)

but like others have said, it's always been the physics and the minor issues with your models that let them down. if you're approach was based on quality, rather than quantity then there's no reason why you shouldn't start modelling again if you wish to do so.

i'm begining to get into modding heat and looking at how tracks and cars are made etc as I would like to start doing some of that, so i know how much work is involved, and how hard it is to get right; so i for one definitley appreciate anything anyones contributed to the Heat scene really, even if it isn't perfect first time round.

• 2 years later...
definitley be good to have another person on the scene with the knowledge of how to make cars and tracks (the latter in particular)

but like others have said, it's always been the physics and the minor issues with your models that let them down. if you're approach was based on quality, rather than quantity then there's no reason why you shouldn't start modelling again if you wish to do so.

i'm begining to get into modding heat and looking at how tracks and cars are made etc as I would like to start doing some of that, so i know how much work is involved, and how hard it is to get right; so i for one definitley appreciate anything anyones contributed to the Heat scene really, even if it isn't perfect first time round.

Good point thanks!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..