Irish Open Roof Grade

tommyd

Irish Open  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think its good to have a roof colour behind as many championships as possible and i do think every championship should have one, This way you can display what you have won and what champion you are. Its good to see the different championship winners on track sporting there wing colours.

I think its good to have a roof colour behind as many championships as possible and i do think every championship should have one, This way you can display what you have won and what champion you are. Its good to see the different championship winners on track sporting there wing colours.

well the voting looks good for a roof to be introduced into the f1 game, for me it would be nice to see another colour as there aint much chance of your avg driver winning the main types.

get them new cars painted up trav :king:

No, people power just doesn't work, someone needs to be in charge after all.

I voted yes but if Admin say no that's how it should be without any bellyaching. By rights it should really be no but we all don't want to upset Trav :rofl:

LOL how rude i just asked if i was allowed to paint it in chat on thursday and was told prob not which i had no problem with and it was other that also said it should be allowed.

After all its not real its only a game and it cant be that real like aint the national seris been ditched this year cant see owt about it on fixtures???

Hello All,

I can confirm that there will be no green and white chequered roof for winning the Irish Open Championship. Trav is free to show it on his car how he wishes but it must be within the skin rules. I have also spoken to Trav about this earlier in the evening.

As it has come up, I can also confirm that there is no National Series of any kind this season. The National Points Championship is a driver's best 35 scores from the 40 meetings available.

Cheers

Johno

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..