SEXBIERUM DOWNLOAD

DanSkin

We will be using the beta version of Sexbierum 2.0... this can be found HERE...

This is not a full release, so will not be apppearing in the website downloads yet.

Download the file and extract into your rfactor directory:

rFactor\gamedata\locations\

Note: this is the same version we used for the F2 meeting, so if you raced that you shouldn't need to re-download.

Have downloaded the track and put it in the locations directory, but when I open up the track for practise offline, I get the Sexbierum Loading Screen, and it freezes. Alt+tabbing out of rfactor I get an error message "Error opening MAS file SEXBIERUMMAP.MAS", clicking OK closes the game.

Have tried Direct X verions 7 & 9, any hints?

Have downloaded the track and put it in the locations directory, but when I open up the track for practise offline, I get the Sexbierum Loading Screen, and it freezes. Alt+tabbing out of rfactor I get an error message "Error opening MAS file SEXBIERUMMAP.MAS", clicking OK closes the game.

The new version loads ok for me on DX7, Ben. I had the old track installed previously, if you didn't it might be worth downloading that (still the version on UK Dirt website I think), then installing the updated one?

Yeah i always get this error ben, its easily sorted. When a track doesnt come with its own installer and is simply the files you extract yourself to the locations folder, the directory structure becomes confused, giving you the error. What you need to do is bring the sexberium folder "up one" if you can call it that. Keep clicking through game data>locations>sexberium until you get to the last sexberium folder, right click on it, select cut, go back to previous sexberium folder and paste so it overwrites. Should then be fine. PM me if still struggling.

I just extracted it to rFactor\gamedata\locations like Dan said, and it seems to work fine for me.

Inside Sexberium, I have 3 sub folders plus a bunch of files mostly called "track" something.

The 3 sub folders are called Sexberium, Sexberium AG and Sexberium Rev. The Sexberium subfolder has two folders in it (called New Folder and Setups) plus 6 other files.

Hope this helps you sort out your files.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..