RESULTS: Sexbierum (25/08)

Johno3

Hello All,

Thanks to everyone that raced in tonight's meeting. Thanks to Grasser for stewarding the races.

Concgratulatins ot Craig Charles on winning the meeting and to TomD on winning the forst ever Golden Helmet.

Results:

Heat 1: 37 292 1 300 315 151 380 560 122 249

Heat 2: 151 1 236 249 122 560 315 262 300 365

Heat 3: 1 236 380 249 37 292 151 3 315 525

A-Final: 122 1 249 560 315 300 151 292 37 262

GN 1: 380 151 236 300 249 560 1 122 525 3

49 pts 1 Tom D

44 pts 122 craigcharles

39 pts 249 stoxjack

36 pts 151 dode

29 pts 300 Mattyaspin

29 pts 560 Dodge

25 pts 236 DanSkin

24 pts 380 davey boy

21 pts 315 Mike

18 pts 37 Jason_R

18 pts 292 Marco

7 pts 525 Maverick

6 pts 3 Johno

5 pts 262 Harmen

1 pts 365 travel

0 pts 237 rickyljames

0 pts 515 Big Al

I hope to see you all racing next week when we start on a tarmac run ahead of the World Final at Northampton. First stop: Bradford Tarmac.

Cheers

Johno

Thanks for letting me join midway through Johno!

With no real practice, I wasn't expecting to score but two out of three finishes in top ten - have to be pleased with, especially being spun out of them all at the beginning.

Pleased for Craig, great win in the final, although was miffed you spun me at the start and I was going to repay you until I realised you were leading!!! Congrats m8 :appl:

Not pleased with Marco, what was that for in the final, I'd done nothing and was myself trying to catch up to gain places, but that was ended when you put me over the mound, when tapping me wide would have sufficed!

Then you spun me in the GN on the first bend!! Least I finished higher in that race though!

Not a bad track to race on, but back to the laptop next week as its tarmac but will still be trying!! :king:

ROLL ON WORLD FINAL :5:

:)

Pleased for Craig, great win in the final, although was miffed you spun me at the start and I was going to repay you until I realised you were leading!!! Congrats m8 :appl:

Sorry and thanks, part me being a prat and part me being unable to drive that well on shale, im sure you wont forget and repay me at some point. :)

As for your post in the grading topic what you playing at lol :011:

I had a lot of bad luck this meeting, my first heat was going very well and finished 2nd after a good race with Jase, almost got him on the last bend. In heat 2 and 3 I ended up over the mound, so I knew I had to do really well in the final to have a chance of winning the Golden Helmet.

In the final I had a good start and was 2nd behind Jase, after a while I could pass him but Jase didnt like that (fair enough) and hit me over te mound(again), so I was getting quite annoyed and I realised that I had to race very hard to stay in the race.

Not pleased with Marco, what was that for in the final, I'd done nothing and was myself trying to catch up to gain places, but that was ended when you put me over the mound, when tapping me wide would have sufficed!

Then you spun me in the GN on the first bend!! Least I finished higher in that race though!

I'm sorry about this Mav, like I said I was getting a bit annoyed and I didnt realise that I hit you all the way over the mound, cant remember what happened in the GN though, but I will take the payback next time mav! I deserve it lol

See you all next week.

PS. TRAV, Sint Maarten is cancelled again..............

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..