GRADE CHANGES: End of Period 5

Johno3

Hello All,

Here are the grade changes that come into effect for next week's meeting.

Up to S/S

Down to Red

Up to Red

39, 37

Up to Blue

Up to Yellow

Congratulations to all those drivers that have been promoted. Comisseration to those that have been downgraded.

Cheers

Johno

I am grateful Trav - very grateful. I think I would be a huge hinderance from blue and I don't think I could cope just yet.

I did wonder why you hadn't been dropped to yellow, and only conclusion i could make was you hadn't done enough meetings, but you have put that theory out of the window.

Therefore Travel to yellow and Craig to blue - fair swap!!

I am grateful Trav - very grateful. I think I would be a huge hinderance from blue and I don't think I could cope just yet.

I did wonder why you hadn't been dropped to yellow, and only conclusion i could make was you hadn't done enough meetings, but you have put that theory out of the window.

Therefore Travel to yellow and Craig to blue - fair swap!!

if this was Facebook id click TRAV likes this lol

Hello All,

I will try and clear a few things up for you that have been brought up on this thread.

CraigCharles: This was a difficult one. All year we have looked at the suitability for drivers going up to the next grade. Now when you ake away his score from white, his average is not quite as good and thus put him on the border line. Unfortunately, last night can have no bearing on the outcome as that is in another grading period. He has had 3 single figure scres from yellow though as well.

Travel: You were indeed elligible for a downgrade, however, out of the 5 meetings that you raced in, you completed the heats in 3 of those meetings. With the points being heavily weighted on the Final and Grand National we thought this could effect the average overall. When you then take into account that of the 2 meetings you completed, you won the final at one, it then became a tricky decision over what to do with you.

I can confirm that there are a few people that we are monitoring over the coming grading period for both upgrades and downgrades, but it is quite difficult to try and maintain balance within the grades also.

Unfortunately, we can't always get it right in terms of grades but I can assure you we try our best. I am always willing to answer any queries that people may have and hopefully I have answered the queries suitably. If you would ever like clarification on your grade, please get in touch with me and I will outline our thinking.

Cheers

Johno

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..