LATE BOOKINGS: Coventry (17/11)

DanSkin

Go on then, I'll give it a go tonight please.

Please remove me from the premier league race - I'd rather keep it open to those who have turned up more regularly for these races this year.

MoR

249 removed :(

137 Added :)

Craig, it is the top 8 points scorers from the championship that battle out the final rounds and you have therefore qualified on merit so you are more than entitled to take your place. It is still feesible that you could win, however you would need both Tom and Dan to score nothing!

Cheers

Johno

249 removed :(

137 Added :)

Craig, it is the top 8 points scorers from the championship that battle out the final rounds and you have therefore qualified on merit so you are more than entitled to take your place. It is still feesible that you could win, however you would need both Tom and Dan to score nothing!

Cheers

Johno

Ok cool, I thought it was still the seeds from the beginning of the season.

I'm not fussed either way, I was more concerned somebody that has bothered to race the other rounds would be forced out just because I felt like a go tonight lol.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..