**F2 TEAM MEETING 2011**

Dave488

UKDIRT F2s PRESENTS:

post-855-1323691866.jpg

On Monday the 19th December we are going to run a f2 team meeting, there was 1 a few years ago that sim-stox hosted (and won) at birmingham and it seemed to go down quite well so we thought it was time to give it another try, it will be teams of 4, 2 teams racing at a time based on NZ style races this time raced at skegness

to make this work we need a good turn out of teams (i will be inviting a sim-stox team to defend their title) but it ideally needs to be a even number of teams for heats to be worked out, then there will be semis and a final to see who wins the team event 2011

1 of your team will need to send me a team skin for your team, you only need to send in 1 skin, no names or numbers are needed on the car as you will all race in that same car THE DEADLINE FOR SKINS IS MIDNIGHT SUNDAY 18TH DECEMBER NO LATER!

its all meant to be a bit of fun to end the year!

so if you are interested in having a team for this please post your team name, team members and the colours you will be racing in below:

**dont forget we need to get this all sorted by midnight sunday so late bookings for complete teams will not be alowed however teams may need replacement drivers on the day**

Teams so far: 6

Bad Manners! - no skin received
F2 Admin - no skin received
UKSOM - no skin received
The Champions - no skin received
Sonic & the Black Knights - no skin received
Team Darkhorse - no skin received Edited by drumbstick

If anyone needs a driver im up for it.

Im up for it :P any1 wanna buddy up ha

me 2 ill be up for this!

I'm up for it lads!

well think of a team name and colours 1 of you get a skin done and there ya go the 1st confirmed team??????????

Edited by Dave488

cmon lads only 1 actual team of 4 booked so far i know that there will deffo be 2 more teams by the end of the weekend but that still only makes 5 teams, we need atleast 6 and i was looking for more like 8 to be fair, to make this meeting worth doing, for the people who have members missing there is plenty of people on here interested in joining a team ar failing that the people who are posting on here looking for a team pm each other and get your own team in its only a bit of fun

"Sonic & the Black Knights" Racing Team

TEAM

SONIC - Mav Jnr

SIR BARON KNIGHT - Mav

PRINCE EVERY KNIGHT - Brother 1 (TBC)

LORD GOOD KNIGHT - Brother 2 (TBC)

RESERVE TOO KNIGHT - Dougieford!!!

As Nezza has defected :rofl: then

Brother 1 = Samwit

Brother 2 = Dougieford

That concludes our team (dependant on Dougie agreeing!)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..