Higman F2

Simon31

Here we have my 2011 Higman, it was brand new from the 3rd grading period, getting me from yellow to red from then until the end of the season! very good handleing car, will even chuck in my setup sheets with it! scaled it all up this morning so is all ready to go!

Car is complete less transponder

Car spec

2011 Higman

3 Meeting old Evolution engine

Tran x box

Choice of LSD

Tilton brake bias and master cylinder

Kirky light weight seat

Andy ford race wing

4 new yokis (plus 4 spare for wet)

new Hawk racing pads all round

5 star shocks (new this season)

Car has won 2011 Novice of year, 2011 Whites and yellows final, and won many heats!

who ever wants it ill stick your number on it and change the coulers to what you want!

Simon

post-243-1325196454.jpg

post-243-1325196464.jpg

i would have it but i can't change it to what i want because i don't do skins

ricky read posts before you reply to um for gods sake, and si can you make sure it has black on white numbers next year? ;) this was the only 1 i missed i think and god did people let me know lol

Ricky - you need to be related or have a link to Paul Harrison in order to have a replica skin.

Take Si's car with the name and numbers changes only...

thats only a rule for f1s mate but si was advertising his car for sale and offered to change name/number etc dont think he planned to redo the whole lot lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..