Website book in

aza515

You will only be able to Book In to a meeting if 2 things are sorted. Firstly that your account has been updated to a Paid member status, once this is done then you have a menu to register a number for any given formula, once both of these are done then you should be able to book in to any up coming meetings.

You will only be able to Book In to a meeting if 2 things are sorted. Firstly that your account has been updated to a Paid member status, once this is done then you have a menu to register a number for any given formula, once both of these are done then you should be able to book in to any up coming meetings.

I am a paid member he just hasnt updated my forum account yet

Your ukdirt account was activated yesterday when you sent the cheque through (I should have waited until it cleared, so here's hoping it doesn't bounce!!)

You should have the member options described in the other posts. You will have to select your numbers in each league before you will see any booking availability as Leek as highlighted.

Your forum account will be set to paid shortly by Leek, but this has no impact on your ukdirt account and options.

Cheers

Counter

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..