problem with graphics card

NielsR

Hello i have a problem. I've bought a new laptop with good specs. i5, radeon 7450.

On every computer there is a build in grapics card from intel, and an additional grapics card. In this case ati radion 7450m.

When you start up the rfactor game for first time it asks you what graphic card you want to use. Now the problem is I can only choose the intel one. The radeon is not on the list. - result: graphics in game are bad.

post-110922-1331580286.jpg

It's not very clear, but hope his would give you a indication.

Hope someone can help me,

Niels

Edited by Chevykiller184

Hi

Check the card is working well by looking it up in your hardware manager. It will in a sub heading under display. Also try running Rfactor as Administrator as this may give you more options.

• 2 weeks later...

May be able to disable on-board graphics in BIOS settings? Try hitting F12 (or F8) on booting up PC to go into BIOS & have a look in there, its usually an option to disable onboard graphics chips. You should then see the radeon graphics card in rFactor Config. Also update drivers for radeon graphics card too, this will help with framerate.

Edited by matty

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..