NEXT SKINPACK DEADLINE 30/3/12

Dave488

list updated again!

CAN I JUST REMIND PEOPLE OF 2 OF THE RULES THAT YOU NEED TO STICK TO IN F2S AS I AM GETTING A LOT OF SKINS BREAKING THESE 2 RULES

1, BLACK on WHITE numbers

2, CAB PANELS, ALL CAB PANELS MUST BE YOUR WING COLOUR OR A NEUTRAL COLOUR

its getting close to the deadline and i am getting tired of having to PM people about these rules they are not sticking too, as its getting close to that deadline if your skins do not come within these rules i will edit them myself AND I CAN ASSURE YOU IT WILL NOT LOOK PRETTY ME MESSING WITH A DDS so youve been warned do it correct 1st time please

list updated again

deadline is midnight tonight dont forget lads, i still have issues with a few skins uploaded and have sent pms with no reply

stocky - only received a shale car and numbers were wrong - if this is sorted i will fix it and use same car for tamac also

higgins - still dont know whats happening with these as no reply to last pm

kane - kab panels and numbers need changing on shale car - again i will sort this if its not sorted

think thats it, but please check pms if i have sent you 1 as i wont let the skins go as they are

if its only the name that is wrong just upload them anyway you can always fix that for next pack, aslong as the skin is within the rules and has the correct number im happy with that

The numbers wrong as well mate.

dan says hes gonna give it a try.

Thanks aza

if its only the name that is wrong just upload them anyway you can always fix that for next pack, aslong as the skin is within the rules and has the correct number im happy with that

The numbers wrong as well mate.

dan says hes gonna give it a try.

Thanks aza

Dan sent it in apparantly so u should have it.

• 2 weeks later...

we will be doing packs at the end of the months this year so the next pack will be released ready for the sheffield meeting on the 2nd april

THE DEADLINE FOR THE NEXT PACK WILL BE MIDNIGHT 30TH MARCH

if you have any skins that you would like to be added please upload them to the upload tool with ALL FILES IN 1 ZIP FOLDER

PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL CARS ARE WITHIN THE F2 RULES, IE BLACK ON WHITE NUMBERS (NOTHING ELSE) AND CAB PANELS PAINTED LEGALLY THE LAST 2 CARS ABOVE ARE NOT WITHIN THESE RULES AND WONT BE ADDED

Edited by Dave488

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any chance somone could knock me up a skin! The lad thats meant to be doing them hasnt started and is going on holiday tomorrow! So kind of him!!

If anyone could help me out it'd be much appreciated, can let you know what i want on it (not much).

Cheers.

only 2 hours left to get skins in for this pack lads remember if you raced a novice car last month you cant race 1 this month

recieved so far for this pack

new cars

165 shale car

210 tar car

305 tar car

351 tar & shale

515 tar & shale

760 tar & shale

files fixed

33 shale wing fixed

41 tar car fixed

205 shale wing fixed

221 wings fixed

237 shale wing fixed

chassis change

550 tarmac (randall to rce)

Edited by Dave488

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..