Driver of the day competiton

aza515

What do you all think about me running a driver of the day for the F2's and at the end of the year a driver of the year competition.

I will put the winners of each meeting on a document and at the end the driver of the year would be the one with the most votes to their name. :thumbup:

If this does happen i would like peoples honest opinion on the driver of the day not voting there friends so they can win it. :011:

If this has already been tried and not worked or someone else is doing this already, plz feel free to send me a pm.

Just thought this could be a good idea just to see who is going well each year. Might also encourage people to be nice for a change. :shrug:

Any questions send me a message or post on here and hope to hear your opinions on this (Admin as well plz).

If this does go forward I would also like Admins permission to run this without that its not possible.

Thanks and hope to hear from you. BYE :042:

We did try something similar and it did not get a great deal of support, not to say its not worth trying again

I say if we can get 30-40% of drivers at a meeting vote on a driver of the day it might be worth trying it otherwise maybe not.

plz im begging people to express there opinion on this.

If we get enough on this might try a trial weekend this monday and maybe next monday.

We did try something similar and it did not get a great deal of support, not to say its not worth trying again

I say if we can get 30-40% of drivers at a meeting vote on a driver of the day it might be worth trying it otherwise maybe not.

plz im begging people to express there opinion on this.

If we get enough on this might try a trial weekend this monday and maybe next monday.

I dont see the problem voting Aza, Dosnt take much time at all.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..