Driver of the day table prototype

aza515

post-106306-1333235164.png

(Click on the image otherwise its too big to see anything)

Right what happens now is that after every meeting you vote for the number of the person you think deserves 1st for each of these:

Sportmanship

skillful driving

riding the hits

Overall driver of the day

The winner of each of these get 10 points then these go onto a table were the winner of the driver of the year is the person with the most points at the end of the season. There will also be runners up placing for the person who wins each of the catergories Sportmanship, skillful driving and riding the hits.

At the end of the season there will be a awards post to see who's won what this season.

The pictures are to help familiarise you with the drivers that have raced this season and the grades to show you what grade they are currently, i will try to keep these up to date as best as possible.

Them that havent got a picture its because i couldnt find one of your car, feel free to send me a picture in.

Any questions about this fire them away i will answer them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..