Crimond WQR

Simon31

post-243-1335359598.jpg

This week the F2s are at the very tricky Crimond raceway based deep in Scotland! with not many Scottish drivers present this season, a lot will be making a 200 + plus mile trip to the racecourse!

Drivers will more than likely be racing in 2 heats and the top 18 going into the final, and another 5 from the consolation, this is the first time the Brisca F2 Stockcars have race here this season!

With this being the last meeting before the new grades are announced drivers will be looking to move up or keep their current grade! And getting those all-important WQR points

Leading the entry will be the current world champion #112 TomD, Tom is currently leading the WQR points after his final win at Hendesford last week, close on his heals is Dutchman #315 Mike who will also be present, #560 Dodge will be making the trip with fellow racer #115 Green, both of these have the pace and the race craft to win finals from the star grade will we see another final win from them? #236 Danskin will be making the trip, the current British champion has yet to show us what he is made of as he’s been a little off his usual standards this season but I’m sure he will be one to watch! #41 Drumbstick will be making the trip also.

Looking at the current blue graders #210 Skegtomp will be present on his new Randall motorsport car, finding it tough from blue but I’m sure he will be giving it 110%, not forgetting the very fast blue grader who may make it to red for next month is #92 Hoggy, after watching Hoggy closely he seems to be 1st or last! if the race goes his way he can win by a far margin! Another blue grader #237 Rickyjames will be here, looking for a drop to yellow nest month but never the less he can set the lap times so I wouldn’t bet against some strong finishes this week!

Yellow Graders now #31 Simon will be attendance after his GN win last week, the 2011 Novice Of The Year is finding it hard this year with time on his real f2! another very fast yellow top is # 33 Jakie very fast driver indeed i would imagine he will be bagging in a few WQR points this week! #48 Tinman will be present from his Dutch base.

#45 Mat is set to be on the grid with fellow white grades #954 SamWhit and #619 Longden, all 3 drivers have similar pace and very hard to catch from the front! Will these be taking the glory this week?

BOOK IN NOW IT’S GONNA BE A CORCKER!

Edited by Si_231

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..