Hello

Allan964

Have paid my cash via paypal, just waiting on getting my access back, looking forward to it.

you better get skins painted up lad. and not that usuall black dull shoite lol :rofl:

I love my F2 being black lol. if not black, then pink :D. That you offering Tosh?

How long does it take to get your account activated btw since my paypal payment should have been instant?

you have to wait for counter to process it mate and being a weekend/bank holiday he probs wasnt around so i would guess it would be soon now tho

Thanks bud, i might chuck a skin together tonight.

So just to get this right, i make one skin, then change the roof colour on them so that i submit all of the grades? Anyone got a clue what grade ill enter at? I am showing as red on the ukdirt site but there is no danger im a red on RF mate. I presume there will be a guide on conversting etc, from what i remember before you require a plugin for adobe that does the DDS part.

Been out of this game far too long !

So before i blast on with painting, is there a major difference in the handling of chassis? Is there a preference that people swing towards? What chassis do the top guys use? I need as much help as i can get.

Cheers for answering all my questions lads, its appreciated.

you have to wait for counter to process it mate and being a weekend/bank holiday he probs wasnt around so i would guess it would be soon now tho

Thanks bud, i might chuck a skin together tonight.

So just to get this right, i make one skin, then change the roof colour on them so that i submit all of the grades? Anyone got a clue what grade ill enter at? I am showing as red on the ukdirt site but there is no danger im a red on RF mate. I presume there will be a guide on conversting etc, from what i remember before you require a plugin for adobe that does the DDS part.

Been out of this game far too long !

So before i blast on with painting, is there a major difference in the handling of chassis? Is there a preference that people swing towards? What chassis do the top guys use? I need as much help as i can get.

Cheers for answering all my questions lads, its appreciated.

Found the skin painting guide, couldn't access main site from work.

yes mate 1 skin just change the wing and wing colour box and upload all 4, you do need a dds plug in you just need to flatten the psd to save in that format, just use an exsisting veh file and rename it for you so you can see what its like in game etc

all chassis physics are the same but some driving positions are different so its down to each individual what you prefer most (gold roof is in a dk british roof is in a randall irish is in a higman) so no 1 chassis is the out and out favorite for the top lads although i would say rces are very popular on tar for everyone else (no titles held by 1 tho i dont think?)

as for your grade it wont be red but i will get back to you when we have discussed it mate not much help to you now i know but didnt even think about it till now sorry, its very hard to say when we have never seen you race or practice before so we dont know how quick you are

Edited by Dave488

yes mate 1 skin just change the wing and wing colour box and upload all 4, you do need a dds plug in you just need to flatten the psd to save in that format, just use an exsisting veh file and rename it for you so you can see what its like in game etc

all chassis physics are the same but some driving positions are different so its down to each individual what you prefer most (gold roof is in a dk british roof is in a randall irish is in a higman) so no 1 chassis is the out and out favorite for the top lads although i would say rces are very popular on tar for everyone else (no titles held by 1 tho i dont think?)

as for your grade it wont be red but i will get back to you when we have discussed it mate not much help to you now i know but didnt even think about it till now sorry, its very hard to say when we have never seen you race or practice before so we dont know how quick you are

Let me help you out, not very quick :D

The link to the DDS plugin is broken, but i managed to get v6.74 from another site for the time being.

welcome back Allan :) will be good to see you again mate.

I am sure a few people will help you out with setties if your struggling, although I personally think RF is more about how you drive it than having a brilliant set up.

Also are you using a steering wheel? and if so which one?

welcome back Allan :) will be good to see you again mate.

I am sure a few people will help you out with setties if your struggling, although I personally think RF is more about how you drive it than having a brilliant set up.

Also are you using a steering wheel? and if so which one?

Good to hear from you mate.

MS sidewinder FF mate but trying to get Logitech G25 on ebay atm.

Let's. Go. Racing!!

I'll need to reinstall everything again it would seem! Fun times.

only if you come back to HACK :5::)

Haha! Yeah mate, in the process of sorting out my gaming table, wheel and PC so hopeful I'll be getting involved soon enough! Be great to be white again! ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..