Help?

Alright guys,

Looking for a bit of a hand! Signed back up to the forum and got my account activated, but I can't seem to log in on the website? I registered, but I don't know if it's activated yet?

I don't remember my username or password and I can't retrieve it from the site?

Also I'd like to pay up, what's the best way? I'd like to get involved tonight if that's possible and pay by PayPal if I could?

Any help much appreciated!

Regards,

Hack

Thanks mate!

I've sent my payment off via PayPal and I signed on, on the PC, and my username (hackk) was already on it, but it's still not verified!

How will I know my payment went through and get the password, details etc if my account isn't up?

Cheers!

Hack

Thanks mate!

I've sent my payment off via PayPal and I signed on, on the PC, and my username (hackk) was already on it, but it's still not verified!

How will I know my payment went through and get the password, details etc if my account isn't up?

Cheers!

Hack

When you log in to your account the not verified message will disappear once the payment has been accepted.

If you PM counter, there is a chance he will see it before tonight but no promises

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..