GrasserClass 5 Mini

Guest KEMP144

H i guys i have noticed that some guys have retextured the helmet in class 5 Mini what i would like to know is where is the dds file to do this in rfactor i know there is a file called helmets but i am looking for the dds file for the Grassers helmets could some one point me the right direction so i can paint my own please i would be very gratefull kemp144 i have had a go at resking a mini my self but would like to change the helmet colour if i can

post-145086-1347445766.jpg

Hi, There is a helmet template... I've attached it into the post.

Please note that you have to save this per a car skin for the Fives as DXT5. This is very important.

You then save it into the helmets folder that you found and just pick it in game. This will only be seen by you however. I may do a helmet skinpack if there is enough interest as this template will every helmet (motoX and full face) in our mods.

Helmet_Template.zip

Thanks

Andy NS38

Hi, There is a helmet template... I've attached it into the post.

Please note that you have to save this per a car skin for the Fives as DXT5. This is very important.

You then save it into the helmets folder that you found and just pick it in game. This will only be seen by you however. I may do a helmet skinpack if there is enough interest as this template will every helmet (motoX and full face) in our mods.

Helmet_Template.zip

Thanks

Andy NS38

Thanks grasser233 will give it a go and i hope you gain more interest in a helmet skin pack it would be great thanks kemp144

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..