F1 Stats website (kev149.com)

Kevin

Hi everyone,

It's been a long time since I visited / posted here and it's good to see the league still running well.

I've been pointed in the direction of Corny's post on the latest results topic where he made reference to my old site which contained lots of F1 stats from when the league started (in 2001). I've also had a request from Mav to have the site back (which won't happen!) and also from conversations had at the real F1 world final just recently, have made me realise just how much the site was used.

The site won't be coming back online, however I still have the site on my local hard drive.

What I have managed to do is create stand-alone webpages (not Excel sheets) for many of the stats (up to and including 2010) that were on the site, all in the attached zip file. Each file will open up in IE (I've not tested it on any other browser so use those at your own risk).

Included in the zip file are the detailed driver stats for Corny. I'm not proposing to save a webpage for every driver as this will take me forever, however if a specific driver wants their stats then post below and I'll see what I can do - You've only got a few weeks though as I won't be continually coming back to check!

Also if there are any other stats that you need, again post below and I'll see what I can do.

These stats are for everyone top us and to do with whatever thay want, but I guess they will be most useful to the F1 admin team to update.

Enjoy,

Kevin

ukdirtf1stats.zip

Very pleasant surprise Kev, thanks :thumbs_up: I posted on the results thread more out of hope than any type of expectation so to see you posting stats so soon after, well it shouldn't come as a surprise to me quite frankly having worked with you on this in the past, but just knowing you hadn't been directly involved for a while and so on. I would encourage anyone who's been racing a while to take advantage of Kev's offer for your driver stats. Hopefully the career stuff can be carried on i.e. overall races and Finals as I know as with real racing, as the years go by, people love seeing that and who is where. 35 down, I'll try for another tomorrow if I feel up to it! ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..