OFFICIAL VIDEO - HEDNESFORD - MEETING FINAL

jack-249

Hello All,

Finally, The release of my next video which is from the meeting final at the recent Hednesford meeting. The coverage can be seen on the link below available in full HD.

Please have a watch and post comments below :)

>>>

<<<

Cheers,

Jack

Nice vid Jack!!

Awful warp from me at start of race :(

At least that's sorted now. I'm now using a lan cable instead of wifi, and at lynn my connection was fine.

Very good video Jack. You really have captured some good shots. My only one query and I feel bad bringing it up, but doesn't the race actually run one more lap from where you stopped it? I seem to remember a half hearted dive on the last bend which allowed Samwit through. I maybe totally wrong though.

I must say though, good choices of camera angles and action. I do like the videos that make the racing look like it 'flows'.

Cheers

Johno

Very good video Jack. You really have captured some good shots. My only one query and I feel bad bringing it up, but doesn't the race actually run one more lap from where you stopped it? I seem to remember a half hearted dive on the last bend which allowed Samwit through. I maybe totally wrong though.

I must say though, good choices of camera angles and action. I do like the videos that make the racing look like it 'flows'.

Cheers

Johno

Thanks alot Johnno, This might be a good point actually, I think 1 lap may have nee cut short, I have spoke to some people about the race and they all said that such and such happened on the last lap but I couldn't find it in my video. What made me do this I don't know, Never done it before in any videos, Must just be one of those very annoying mistakes lol.

I'm dead pleased you like it though Johnno, Glad i caught all the action and made it look a good race.

Cheers,

Jack

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..