when do i need to sign up for 2013

andrewP405EM

• 1 month later...

A few clarifications:

1. Membership year runs from 1st March to 28th Feb each year.

2. I post a Renewal Thread in the Announcements section of the forum in early January which will list who has won their renewal fee and therefore don't need to pay (awaiting a few final details)

3. Renewal fees for non-winners/sponsors will be £10 if paid before the end of February 2013.

4. If you race in the Winter Superstox series and are not currently a paid up member, you will get a reduced fee of £10 for 2013/14 if you join before the end of February 2013.

5. Any new members joining between now and the end of February 2013 will get their membership until 28th Feb 2014 for £15 (up to 2 months extra for free).

Payment details are on www.ukdirt.co.uk, or simply send to sales@ukdirt.co.uk through paypal, putting your registered ukdirt nickname in the details section so I know who it's from.

Any other questions or clarifications, PM me.

A few clarifications:

2. I post a Renewal Thread in the Announcements section of the forum in early January which will list who has won their renewal fee and therefore don't need to pay (awaiting a few final details)

3. Renewal fees for non-winners/sponsors will be £10 if paid before the end of February 2013.

4. If you race in the Winter Superstox series and are not currently a paid up member, you will get a reduced fee of £10 for 2013/14 if you join before the end of February 2013.

5. Any new members joining between now and the end of February 2013 will get their membership until 28th Feb 2014 for £15 (up to 2 months extra for free).

Payment details are on www.ukdirt.co.uk, or simply send to sales@ukdirt.co.uk through paypal, putting your registered ukdirt nickname in the details section so I know who it's from.

so does this meen i have only got to pay £10 as i race the superstox series?? if not don't worry i'll get it paid either tonight or tomorrow:)

Cheers, Alex

A few clarifications:

so does this meen i have only got to pay £10 as i race the superstox series?? if not don't worry i'll get it paid either tonight or tomorrow:)

Cheers, Alex

Yes Alex only £10

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..