Win7 or Win8

Biffo

:coffee: Ok looks like I`m off out round the shops to find a new pc.

We know NHeat will run on Windows 7 but will it still run on Windows 8 .

Everyone selling these things seems to be pushing the latest Win8 but dont want to get the wrong one in case there`s a problem loading NHeat.

Any feed back would be helpful ................?

:2:

Been running Windows 8 on my netbook for a while now and except for the visual and performance improvements it seems very similar to Windows 7. Most of the programs I use regularly on Windows 7 have been compatible with 8 so it looks like it will work. I am not a Heat user so never looked into how to get it to work on 7

Well, after a chin wag whilst in chat on Tuesday night the general opinion is Win7 to run Nascar Heat as its such an old game now.

Off to spend some hard earned dosh on Saturday.

Well, after a chin wag whilst in chat on Tuesday night the general opinion is Win7 to run Nascar Heat as its such an old game now.

Off to spend some hard earned dosh on Saturday.

Hard earned dosh my erse, thats NOT what the winter heating payment is for Mr Daily !!!

Hard earned dosh my erse, thats NOT what the winter heating payment is for Mr Daily !!!

========================================================

Oops , I`ve been rumbled..........lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..