rfactor shut down

Toff244

first thing I would say is post up your system specs for the teckies to see. it maybe that your PC or graphics card is struggling.

do the graphics stutter or anything like that? Is your PC running hot?

I have no idea on spec I will try and find out I'm having no graphics problems as yet it just seems to randomly close its self down

i've had problems aswell just before the practice meeting started for superstox had game crash to desktop 4 times,twice when racing on the track and twice when car was not moving also having pacecar error messeges deleted hotrod mod and still getting error messeges dont think its my connection/computer as never had problems before ran the grasstrack mod meetings without any trouble

Edited by chris

i've had problems aswell just before the practice meeting started for superstox had game crash to desktop 4 times,twice when racing on the track and twice when car was not moving also having pacecar error messeges deleted hotrod mod and still getting error messeges dont think its my connection/computer as never had problems before ran the grasstrack mod meetings without any trouble

To stop getting pacecar you'll need to reinstall rfactor or just find the pacecar file and i do think its server

i had no pace car issues just the crashes to desktop, must of done it 10 times it was only in the server i went back to racing with the AI and had no trouble.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..