someone must know

gary132

Gary

I don't profess to know anything about heat, but system specs, and operating system would be usefull info.

I am sure someone here can help, but I am also equall sure a number of members have not looked at the forum over the xmas and new year period.

Drumb

thanks drumstick appreciated fella.

the system is windows xp

and the graphics card is nvidia 9500 gt.

ive done a re-install of heat by the instructions on site.

someone did say on the facebook page that there was some tool or something that helps with high resolution screens.

i have a 22inch flat screen monitor.

the game installed and mods installed good. when i go into game i use f1 f2 f3 but i can only see my car ok with view f4 any other view i get these spikes of multicolour run across my screen

from the top left corner down to the bottom right corner completely block sight of the car and track....its obviously a graphics issue but i dont know how to cure it

i have updated my card drivers.....am at a bit of a loss now....one of the reasons i came to dirt was for the bangers and i cannot get it to run....

must be a fix somewhere as people are running it.....

Hi Gary

Sorry, I've no idea what might be causing this other than Heat is so old it was probably not designed to run on such large screens.

If you know others are using this set up, maybe worth a PM to one of them to ask?

As Drum has said, a lot of people aren't checking the forum at the moment.

the system is windows xp

someone did say on the facebook page that there was some tool or something that helps with high resolution screens.

the game installed and mods installed good. when i go into game i use f1 f2 f3 but i can only see my car ok with view f4 any other view i get these spikes of multicolour run across my screen

from the top left corner down to the bottom right corner completely block sight of the car and track....its obviously a graphics issue but i dont know how to cure it

i have updated my card drivers.....am at a bit of a loss now....one of the reasons i came to dirt was for the bangers and i cannot get it to run....

There is something called Nascar Heat UI Control Center which I think you should still be able to find online somewhere to download which allows you to change the in game resolution beyond the standard ones that are shown within game. This 'might' be worth a try as the resolution options given in game are limited in todays market.

Also have you tried changing the graphics settings in game to minimum and maximum to see if the issues is the same there and also try the various resolution options in there also.

the system is windows xp

There is something called Nascar Heat UI Control Center which I think you should still be able to find online somewhere to download which allows you to change the in game resolution beyond the standard ones that are shown within game. This 'might' be worth a try as the resolution options given in game are limited in todays market.

Also have you tried changing the graphics settings in game to minimum and maximum to see if the issues is the same there and also try the various resolution options in there also.

Hi

Dont know much about the game you are playing, but would try the settings like mentioned above, also found this info might help.......

http://forums.opensuse.org/english/get-tec...cy-problem.html

the system is windows xp

Hi

Dont know much about the game you are playing, but would try the settings like mentioned above, also found this info might help.......

http://forums.opensuse.org/english/get-tec...cy-problem.html

Hi fellas. i got the ui control tool and sadly it seems my system is too new for me to run heat bangers on.

very sad about this as i realy would love to join in with these as i used to be a real banger driver years ago and these are my favorite.

i will keep trying to see if i can find a way to run it but for now its a no go.

one piece of advise given was to put old graphics drivers on....trouble is finding them.

im running a nvidia 9500 gt card.....i dont know what drivers ( old ) i would need....

Gary. happy racing.

• 2 weeks later...

in my search for help i stumbled upon online bangers. in there chat the guys were realy helpful and sorted me out on online bangers.

from this i think i have learned how to run ukdirt bangers now. so hopefully when there is a banger meeting on i will be able to join in.....will try it when i can

ive raced severall online banger races now and it is wicked fun....i do hope to get on ukdirt with it soon.

Gary132

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..