UKDirt F1 Admin Team Recruiting

DanSkin

In the past few seasons the F1 Admin team has suffered a few significant departures and we feel now is the time to try and introduce some fresh faces to the challenge. We have approached a few members directly (for various reasons) but would also like to open the opportunity up to anybody who is keen or feels they could bring something more to the team.

The structure of the team is fairly relaxed and currently nobody is limited or locked into specific roles. The only thing that is important to us is that new folks would remain relatively active (but that doesn’t mean 100% attendance or involvement is required). The intention for 2013 is that I will continue as the head of the group. As a general point the admin team is currently made up of the following active members: DanSkin, Fasttrack, TomD, Grasser, Hooty, Matty, Corny.

For those who haven’t been involved, or thought much about the admin side before here are a few of the things that happen behind the scenes:

• Running meetings
  • Servers
  • Skinpacks
  • Disciplinary
  • Promotion (writing and publishing results, previews and reviews for websites, facebook, etc)
  • Season organisation (fixtures, rule changes, etc)
  • Championship race/meeting/series organisation
  • Etc…

So the floor is open for anybody who is interested. Please drop me a PM, maybe include some words about how you think you could help. We’ll see what the response is like, and get back to you over the next few weeks.

Thanks for reading!

• 3 weeks later...

We are pleased to let you all know that Crewesader, Jack and Spike are now members of the F1 Admin team.

There was quite a reassuring response, in particular from some of our newer members. In many cases I would hope we can re-assess the situation in a few months time, when we know a little more about some of you guys. Thanks to everyone who took the time to drop me a message. :king:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..