Goodbye

southy277

As you know i struggled with enthusiasm the back end of last year, I had no enthusiasm really at the start of the season and what I had is getting lower.

I have posted messages about me retiring before which was due to work commitments but this time its enthusiasm. We spend alot of time on this game which turns out to be a full night to compete in a meeting & i honestly don't have the time to spend on it anymore. Plenty lads helped me with setups etc...Danskin, Drumb, Dave, TomD and a few others, many thanks to these guys!

Hopefully see some of you at the tracks when my dad is racing.

I will continue to pop on here and see who's winning and i hope you have a great season, some of you seem to be going really well so far.

Cheers, Southy277

For Sale

G27 Wheel, Pedals and Gear shifter. Will include all race setups and rFactor disk.

Intel i7-950 3.06GHz

6GB RAM

1GB Nvidia Geforce 460

OCZ PSU

500GB SATA HDD

Windows 7 Professional (32 + 64 bit)

22" Monitor

Sound Blaster Sound Card

768MB XFX Geforce 260 - SPARE

Plus lots of games etc.... everything I have will be included.

PM to discuss either.

Pickup will be preferred for the PC due to the weight etc..

Had lot's of message's in various places from people saying they are sorry to see me give up racing. This is much appreciated! Thank You!

Some have said give it another go etc... and maybe if some drivers here respected others more then I wouldn't be doing this but looks like some people don't change & learn. I also had a few drivers agree with the comments I made in chat last night so obviously I'm not the only one!

Cheers.

Had lot's of message's in various places from people saying they are sorry to see me give up racing. This is much appreciated! Thank You!

Some have said give it another go etc... and maybe if some drivers here respected others more then I wouldn't be doing this but looks like some people don't change & learn. I also had a few drivers agree with the comments I made in chat last night so obviously I'm not the only one!

Cheers.

"LIKE" :thumbs_up:

Nope, this is it.

If people had the correct attitude, respect others and didn't mess about then things would be different. On track threats and then purposely fencing followed by a awful excuse make me not want to be involved anymore.

Bans only prevent a driver from racing, they don't change their attitude. Be interesting to see what their punishment is compared to mine for swearing....

Cheers.

"LIKE" :thumbs_up:

Cheers Mav!

For Sale

G27 Wheel, Pedals and Gear shifter. Will include all race setups and rFactor disk.

Intel i7-950 3.06GHz

6GB RAM

1GB Nvidia Geforce 460

OCZ PSU

500GB SATA HDD

Windows 7 Professional (32 + 64 bit)

22" Monitor

Sound Blaster Sound Card

768MB XFX Geforce 260 - SPARE

Plus lots of games etc.... everything I have will be included.

PM to discuss either.

Pickup will be preferred for the PC due to the weight etc..

PC Now SOLD!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..