F2 v4

Biffo

:coffee: Have been experiencing some problems since trying to get into rFactor F2

I have an rFactor DVD v1.255 as specified is needed, and works fine.

When I`ve put in the F2 v 3.1 on I`ve found some tracks were giving problems and some were fine.

Alls well during the practice but not so good for the race.

Problems such as start car parks on the track and causes chaos during race or start car cant get out onto the track so race cant start.

Even had my car smashing into the barrier before lining up and then is lined up with 3 wheels ( this is before I get any control at all).

Sometimes after pressing the race button all the buildings are drawn up in the sky and you have to press restart race to line up.

Keep un installing everything and re installing again only to find same old problems.

Now on to rfactor then F2 v4 only to find same again.

Been onto uksom & rfactor central sites looking for clues but cant see whats going wrong.

I am using windows 7 and rfactor loads straight into program files (x86) no problems.

Then get the F2 v4 on in the same way and then have to change all the track downloads to go into program files (x86) otherwise they`d go straight into program files.

nVidia GT 620 is set to XD19 instead of the XD17 first shown.

Is there a nocd patch as there is on Heat or do I keep throwing the DVD in to get the game to work?

Any ideas , otherwise I`ll have to forget F2 which would be a pity seeing as I`ve spent ages doing the skins ready for next grading ( the first ones were a bit wishy washy and drab )

Regards Biffo

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..