Ter Apel

drumbstick

1.) Even if we used the UKDirt team speak we would sit in an admin room, imposible to run a meeting with you lot talking the whole time.

2.) Maybe we want to chat to people who are not in the Uk Dirt teamspeak.

3.) Maybe there are some members who don't want to chat with members in the UK Dirt teamspeak

4.) The UKSOM teamspeak has been up and running for a good 8+ years long before most people were teamspeak and we have quite a community going now.

Edited by drumbstick

You can pack this is NOW!

Having watched the replay several times I fail to see what Harmen did wrong :blink: He didn't go into the bend any slower than anybody else had during the race. If anything it was about 2mph slower into the bend MAX! How was he to know you were the leader? Robin was going for the last bend if he got you or not. I can also assure you Harmen wasn't in UKSOM TS so there is no team racing going on! Give the poor lad a break!

To be honest I dont sit in ukdirt teamspeak since the ammount of screaming kids in there is unreal! and like drumb said to discuss admin things etc you cannot do it in a full channel as I also use an admin channel for bangers on a tuesday!

I watch the race as a extra steward and fail to see what robin or harmen done wrong, you liam could have passed the back markers a lap or two before but sad behind them and paid for it! Learn the lesson....dont go inside to a line where you can get hit flat out...should have went into the bend faster and wider and you would have got it, most of us lads do the same for any win to avoid lass bender!!

Enough is enough, I am all up for frank and fair discussion about the meeting and don't believe in locking threads but I will do so if needed.

The admin team will look at the incident and make a decision, if you were in the race or have seen the replay I am sure you will have your own opinion however further discussion here will not be tolerated.

Either way well done to JK who was not involved in the incident and won his first UK Dirt F2 title and did it from red in a graded race.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..