Big Thanks

Mav

I would just like to say a massive thanks to LeeK & Kev McQueen, for coming to my aid when unexplicably (well I do know how but not saying !) I lost most of my files in F1's and F2's ie ui.res, common.res, part.res and all car.tex files went to zero bytes. etc etc etc.

Went to the UK Dirt website to download the files again, but unfortunately the download site was down  banghead2.gif

LeeK came to my F1 aid and we spent several hours on saturday evening passing the info via MSN - Thanks m8  thumbs_up.gif

Kev came to F2 aid by uploading the files to his website for me to download - I am short of a couple of skinpacks, so may have a few red skins for tonight, but its up and running - Thanks m8  thumbup.gif

Appreciate the time and effort both of you put in to help me out.  appl.gif

2.gif

Went to the UK Dirt website to download the files again, but unfortunately the download site was down  banghead2.gif

25060[/snapback]

Anyone know why the site is down regards downloads?  shrug.gif   011.gif

042.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..