Wheel purchased! practise needed

Have just purchased a Thrustmaster from argos to get me going on this,

Have to say its difficult but hey ho its the way forward,

I originally practised with a pad before hand but now ive got a wheel should i be using a specific profile for the controls and setup etc?

Any advice would be great with a new wheel

Regards

Lee

Ok great,

The wheel i have is not a force feedback one,

I was on the f1 last night on sheffield, started off rubbish but towards the end i got the swing of things abit,

I am probably about .4/5 off the pace of the top guys after watching the replays and looking at there lap times.

My wheel has not got a profile setting out of the game, no disc came with it, was a case of plugging in and it was away, paid £80 for it though so its not a dirt cheap one but not the best.

Ok great,

The wheel i have is not a force feedback one,

I was on the f1 last night on sheffield, started off rubbish but towards the end i got the swing of things abit,

I am probably about .4/5 off the pace of the top guys after watching the replays and looking at there lap times.

My wheel has not got a profile setting out of the game, no disc came with it, was a case of plugging in and it was away, paid £80 for it though so its not a dirt cheap one but not the best.

What wheel is it?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..