set ups

imberj

hi gents first time ive played this after going racing myself for years but im struggling lol. ive booked into my first meeting on thursday but not feeling very optimistic. cant get the car to go in a straight line. can anybody help me with a set up for shale and tarmac please.

I'm no expert but go easy on the throttle mate and try to stay as smooth as you can, take it nice and steady on Thursday, will be good to see a new face, and don't be surprised if the quick guys have a moan if you get in the way but don't let it bother you, it happens to everyone :thumbup:

Hi m8,

As I said in the server, and as others have pointed out, be careful with the throttle and just practice, practice, practice. I think we gave you some setups, too - are they not working out ? The thing is, someone else's setup won't necessarily suit your style - you have to find your own way, to some extent..but look at what other people's setups have changed in them to try to learn what does what.

Also, as I said, take a look at the UKSOM website for some info on setups although I'm not sure I believe what it says as some of the setups I've seen bear little relationship to how it says about setting the car up.

Also, try googling - I think there is a resource at raceline with some useful info on it.

Cheers,

Bagoo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..