no confirmation email received

Guest MrDangerous

Guest MrDangerous

hi guys, im getting back into my online racing with f1, f2 and bangers. i registered a new account over 2 weeks ago and havnt had a confirmation email. ive also checked the spam folder and its not in there either. if someone could send another one would be much appreciated. cheers, damien.

Guest MrDangerous

It couldn't have been for the forum otherwise I wouldn't be able to post. The confirmation email for the forum came through instantly. Ill pm you my email I registered with and account name etc if that's ok?

Guest MrDangerous

Don't see how it was sarcastic. You can't post on the forum without clicking the validation email. I would think everyone was aware of that especially a forum administrator?

Guest MrDangerous
I assumed by 'new' account you could have meant a different forum account to the one you were posting with (ie new nickname)

Ah right ok. My old forum account still works as far as I'm aware I made a new one so the username matched my new ukdirt account.

Cheers, Damien.

Guest MrDangerous
Your new registration unfortunately is using an aol email account which sometimes does't work with our system. I've manually activated your registration, however if you want to use your previous paid up registration of "dangerous", let me know.

ok no problem. thank you counter. ill get paid up so i can get racing. :) cheers, damien.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..