For Sale: Logitech G27 steering wheel/pedals/gearshifter

Nezza46

Hi all,

As you have all probably noticed I haven't been racing much since about October last year, and I think that I have made up my mind to call it a day now.

The interest just isn't there for me any more... coupled with the dislike for the new physics (sorry game makers, no offence meant)

I've been racing since about 2005 and I've had some cracking times. I'm sure that I will see a few of you again when I finally get some money to come to a real life meeting again lol!!

Anyway my steering wheel is up for sale if anyone wants it and here's the story...

My original G27 had a minor button issue in October last year, and Logitech very kindly sent me a brand new direct replacement instead of repairing the old one. :)

As you know I have barely raced since then, so this wheel is practically brand new!! I reckon I've used it less than 10 times to be honest.

I'm after £150 (no offers) for it. This will include delivery by next day courier to any UK mainland address.

This wheel still retails in PC world for £208.99

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/pc-accessori...406542-pdt.html

Cheers,

Nezza

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..