Avrage lap times at kings lynn

Danny17

Hi guy's an gal's (not to be sexist)as women cant't drive ;) .

I was just wanting to know what kind of lap times you post round kings?

I went an dug out my little settings book out of the garage an it seems to work wellish up to a point.

It is next up an I have no set up for it so I'm just looking for some kind of datum point.

Cheers

Danny.

Also thanks guy's to you're responses after my first meeting, I will get there slowly. ;)

Don't get obsessed with lap times just get comfortable doing lap after lap at same pace.The super stars have been racing for years to get the really quick times,they start half a lap behind white graded drivers so if you can get to within 0.5 per lap of their times lap after lap you will be somewhere near at the end of the race.Most importantly race with a smile on your face and enjoy it the times will come with experience and being "race smart".For instance if someone is quicker than you and passes you follow them learn where they are fast watch their lines. :checkeredflag:

Thanks for the advice Stumpy I will take it on board.

By the end of last night I was down to consistent 14.4's lap after lap with no mistakes so I'm happy with that for now.

I can definitely say it is a dam sight easier round kings in a real f1 than the pc :joystick:

I'm looking forward to stoke on the pc tho it will be nice getting up after race not feeling like I've done 15 rounds with tyson after being banged about on the hills that are supposed to be straights. :6:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..